Please Help Us Make Reservations Work for All
- When you reserve a time, you reserve a tree (if you want one).
- A reservation is generally about an hour.
- One reservation per customer.
- One tree per customer.
- If you can’t come at your reserved time, please go back into the “Reservations” website
page to change or cancel, at least 24 hours ahead.
- Check our Facebook page for up-to-date announcements about things like inclement
weather and trees still available.
If the weather turns too ‘wintery’, we may need to close temporarily for plowing. If we do suspend visits to the farm, and you have a reservation for that day, we will email you about 24 hours in advance. But don’t worry – we’ll open for more days after the storm to accommodate everyone. Our email will ask you to just go into the website and make a new reservation.