Make a Christmas Tree Reservation
The Reservation calendar goes ‘live’ each year in October for you to make your tree reservation for the upcoming season.
Please Help Us Make Reservations Work for All
- When you reserve a time, you reserve a tree (if you want one), and a parking space.
- A reservation is generally about an hour.
- One reservation per customer.
- One full-size tree per customer.
- Any number of ‘Elf trees’ per customer.
- If you’re coming as an extended family group, and want multiple reservations for multiple trees; you must make a separate reservation for each tree under a separate email address.
- If you have made a reservation and would like to alter or cancel it, please go into ‘reservation management‘ and follow the directions.
- Check our Facebook page for up-to-date announcements about things like inclement weather (see below). https://www.facebook.com/BoulderBrookFarms/
Cut Your Own Trees Available
Pre-cut Trees Available
Due to heavy deer browsing, we had to ‘prune up’ over 100 full size Christmas trees. Each one has between 3 and 5 feet of greenery on top, and is a beauty in its own right. So, now they’re all available at just $35 apiece! This is an opportunity to get another – or several – more real trees in addition to your usual full size one for the living room. You can put an Elf Tree in a child’s bedroom, on your front porch, or tie it to your mailbox! They can also make a wonderful gift to someone living in a smaller apartment. No limit – cut as many as you want until they’re all gone!
If the weather turns too ‘wintery’, we may need to close temporarily for plowing. If we do suspend visits to the farm, and you have a reservation for that day, we will email you about 24 hours in advance. But don’t worry – we’ll open again after the storm to accommodate everyone. Our email will ask you to just go into the website and make a new reservation.