Make a Reservation
We have reached our limit for sustainable harvest for the year, and are now closed for the 2020 Christmas Tree season, Thank you and Merry Christmas to all our wonderful customers! The Reservation calendar will again go ‘live’ next October for you to make your tree reservation for the 2021 season.
In the meantime, the Reservations calendar is still ‘live’ for professional photography sessions.
Please Help Us Make Reservations Work for All
- When you reserve a time, you reserve a tree (if you want one).
- A reservation is generally about an hour.
- One reservation per customer.
- One tree per customer.
- If you have made a Christmas tree reservation:
- If you have made a reservation and need to cancel, please email us ASAP; and at least 24 hours ahead.
- If you have made a reservation and would like to change it, please first find a day & time still open, and make a new reservation; and then second email us ASAP to cancel your original day & time.
- If you have made a photography reservation:
- If you have made a reservation and would like to change it, please email email@example.com within 24 hours of your confirmed reservation.
- Check our Facebook page for up-to-date announcements about things like inclement
weather and trees still available.
If the weather turns too ‘wintery’, we may need to close temporarily for plowing. If we do suspend visits to the farm, and you have a reservation for that day, we will email you about 24 hours in advance. But don’t worry – we’ll open for more days after the storm to accommodate everyone. Our email will ask you to just go into the website and make a new reservation.